Monday, March 21, 2011

Prayers For Marriage Restoration - Women

Effective prayers for marriage restoration are not possible without first KNOWING that God wants us to stand for the restoration of our marriages. And Jesus clearly stated God’s plan for marriage in Matthew 19:4-6, which says And He answered and said to them, “Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning “made them male and female,’ and said, “For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.” Then Malachi 2:13-16 (AMP) tells us just as clearly what the Lord thinks of divorce and separation, because it says And this you do with double guilt; you cover the altar of the Lord with tears [shed by your unoffending wives, divorced by you that you might take heathen wives], and with [your own] weeping and crying out because the Lord does not regard your offering any more or accept it with favor at your hand. Yet you ask, Why does He reject it? Because the Lord was witness [to the covenant made at your marriage] between you and the wife of your youth, against whom you have dealt treacherously and to whom you were faithless. Yet she is your companion and the wife of your covenant [made by your marriage vows]. And did not God make [you and your wife] one [flesh]? Did not One make you and preserve your spirit alive? And why [did God make you two] one? Because He sought a godly offspring [from your union]. Therefore take heed to yourselves, and let no one deal treacherously and be faithless to the wife of his youth. For the Lord, the God of Israel, says: I hate divorce and marital separation and him who covers his garment [his wife] with violence. Therefore keep a watch upon your spirit [that it may be controlled by My Spirit], that you deal not treacherously and faithlessly [with your marriage mate]. It’s hard to see how anyone can read these passages of scripture and believe God would EVER take divorce and separation lightly, or want anything other than the restoration of our marriages. Fortunately, once we understand that, we can confidently rely on God’s promise in Isaiah 55:10-11, which says As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it. So use the following marriage restoration prayers to speak life and death to the issues now affecting the restoration of your marriage, and release the awesome power of God as He works to restore your marriage. Pray them daily, even several times a day; SPEAKING them out loud when possible.

Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. Colossians 4:2

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for leading _____ and I to acknowledge our offense and feel our guilt, and that we seek your face in our affliction and distress, and that we seek and require You earnestly. Hosea 5:15
Thank You that the purpose for which You tore us apart was to make us return to You, so You could heal us and bind up our wounds, and that You are now reviving and restoring us so we may live in your presence forever. Hosea 6:1-2
And thank You for saving us from distress when we call out in trouble. Thank You Father for sending Your Word, and for healing our marriage and rescuing us from destruction. Thank You for your unfailing love and for your wonderful deeds. Psalm 107:19-21
And thank You Lord, for your kindness, tolerance, and patience with us, and for the time You give us to turn from our sin. Romans 2:4
And that we listen to You, and will live in security, with confident trust and without fear of harm or evil. Proverbs 1:33
I rejoice Lord and give You praise and honor, that _____ and I love each other and will live together in harmony with sympathy, compassion and humility, and that we inherit blessings, because we do not return evil for evil or insults for insults, but respond with blessings instead. 1 Peter 3:8
And that we live by the Spirit, and do not gratify the desires of our sinful nature. Galatians 5:16

I thank you Lord, that _____ lives with me in considerate understanding and respect for my role as his wife, and his prayers will not be hindered. 1 Peter 3:7
And I praise You that everything we have been through has not quenched his love for me, and neither have floods or rivers washed it away. Song of Solomon 8:7
And that he does not feel harsh, bitter or resentful toward me, because he loves me, as his own body and as Christ loves the Church.Ephesians 5:28
And I thank You that our life is blessed with the rewards of fidelity and that _____ rejoices in me as the wife of his youth. Proverbs 5:17-18
And that he longs to kiss me, because my love delights him. Song of Solomon 1:2
And that I will always satisfy him; that he is forever captivated by my love.
I praise your holy name, because I belong to my lover and husband, and his desire is for me. Song of Solomon 7:10
And that You bless me, Lord, by surrounding me with favor, as with a shield, and give me favor in _____’s eyes above every other woman on earth. Psalm 5:12
I praise You Lord, that I am his wife forever by the marriage vows we made before You, in righteousness, justice, unfailing love and compassion. Hosea 2:19
And that You have made us one in flesh and spirit, and that You are a witness to our marriage covenant and that I am his companion and wife. I thank You that he will not break faith with me as his partner and the wife of his youth, and that You will receive his offerings with pleasure. May he also guard himself and his spirit by not breaking faith with you, because You hate divorce and You hate it when a man covers himself with such violence. Malachi 2:13-16

Thank You Lord, that _____ never forgets your teachings and that he keeps your commands in his heart, and that Your Word is working in our marriage, so he will not be deceived by the persuasive words of the adulteress who would lead him astray or be seduced by her smooth talk. Proverbs 7:21
And that wisdom enters his heart, and knowledge is pleasant to his soul. I thank You that discretion protects him, and that understanding guards him. Proverbs 2:10-11
And I thank You Lord, and give you all honor and glory, that the gates of hell will not prevail against us, or our marriage, because we are Your Church and Jesus said the powers of hell could not conquer us.Matthew 16:18
Therefore, we will inherit a double portion in our marriage as You repay and restore what the locusts were sent among us to destroy. Joel 2:25
And I praise You for giving us Your words and wisdom, and that our marriage will overcome all adversaries, because the enemy cannot contradict or resist them.
And for giving us everlasting joy and a double portion instead of shame, and that instead of disgrace we will rejoice in our inheritance.Isaiah 61:7

I praise You Lord, that _____ will once again acknowledge You and that You won’t let anyone take him out of your hands, even if You take away his prosperity and expose him, and put an end to all of his celebrations, because he forgot You. And I thank You Lord, for alluring him back by leading him into the desert, and speaking tenderly to him while he is there. I thank You for restoring what was lost and for transforming our valley of trouble into a gateway of hope. I give You all praise and honor because he will return to me and give himself to me as he once did, and he will call me his wife and be happy with me as before. And that he will forget all about other lovers and that their names will never again be spoken. Hosea 2:8-17
And I thank You Father for blocking his path with thorns and walling him in so that he cannot find his way. If he chases after his lover he will not catch her, and if he looks for her, he will not find her. And I thank You that he will come back to me, because he knows his life is better with me. Hosea 2:6-7
Thank You Lord, that Jesus redeemed me from the curse of the law by being made a curse for me. Galatians 3:13
Therefore, I refuse the curse of the law in Deuteronomy 28:30, and remind You of the Blood of Jesus, and the Word of my testimony is that my husband _____ will lay only with me. Revelations 12:11
And I thank You that ____ and I are reconciled to You through Jesus, by His blood shed on the cross, and that we are reconciled back to each other despite anything we’ve done to each other in the past. We are now presented holy before You without blemish and free from accusation through His death. Colossians 1:20-22
I give You praise and honor, Lord, that no weapon formed against our marriage has prospered, and that You are proving every voice raised against our reconciliation wrong, because this is my heritage as Your child and it is your vindication for me. Isaiah 54:17

I praise You Lord, that your grace is sufficient for me as I stand for the restoration of my marriage, and that your power is made perfect in my weakness and that the power of Christ is in me. 2 Corinthians 12:9
And I am strong and courageous, not afraid or discouraged, because your power is greater than the power of Satan and all who do his work. 2 Chronicles 32:7
I am so thankful that You are watching to make certain that your Word is fulfilled and that You are performing it in our marriage. Jeremiah 1:12
And I praise and thank You Lord, for keeping forever the promise you have made concerning me and my home, and for doing as you promised, so that your name will be great forever. O Sovereign LORD, you are God! Your words are trustworthy, and you have promised these good things to me. You have said that You will build a home for me and that it pleases You to bless my marriage so it will continue before You forever. You have spoken, and with your blessing, my home and marriage will be established with blessings forever. AMEN. II Samuel 7:25-29

text from: http://www.faithandmarriageministries.org/marriage-restoration-prayers/prayers-for-marriage-restoration-women/

5 comments:


  1. What can I say? Dr. Todd's work is life changing. He is the real deal. E-mail: manifest spell cast@gmail. com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........
    I am Hanna by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Allispellhelp1@gmail.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.ALLI. His email: Allispellhelp1@gmail.com OR.His WhatsApp Number:+2348100772528.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m so excited because my broken marriage has been restored & my husband is back after he left me and our 2 kids for another woman. After 8 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that DR.Osasu can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to DR.Osasu . he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that DR.Osasu real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at:Account:
    drosasu25@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2347064365391,THANKS TO DR. Osasu

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m so excited because my broken marriage has been restored & my husband is back after he left me and our 2 kids for another woman. After 8 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that DR.Osasu can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to DR.Osasu . he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that DR.Osasu real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at:Account:
    drosasu25@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2347064365391,THANKS TO DR. Osasu

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently know what infidelity feels like, how bad disloyalty can hurt, how it feels to be cheated on, or e in a relationship with a cheater. This was so sad after I Contacted (hackingloop6@gmail . c o m) to help me hack my husband’s phone because I want to know his activities and see who he chats with.. All this was because I was suspecting him and in less than 4hrs this hacker was able to hack his phone and gave me access to all his phone activities.. It was sad to discover that he has been cheating on me with my cousin sister, so all u need to do to know the truth about your relationship is to contact a cyber genius (hackingloop6@gmail . c o m).. You can also reach him through WhatsApp +1 (484) 540 - 0785, his service is legit and affordable.

    ReplyDelete