Monday, March 21, 2011

Prayer For Salvation

Do You Know...
    * GOD LOVES YOU
    * SIN SEPARATES PEOPLE FROM GOD
    * JESUS DIED FOR YOUR SINS
    * YOU CAN RECEIVE JESUS NOW
      AND KNOW GOD'S LOVE
" If you confess with you mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him
from the dead, you shall be saved."
Pray this prayer out loud:
Heavenly Father, in Jesus' name I repent of my sins and open my heart to let Jesus come inside
of me.
Jesus, You are my Lord and Savior. I believe you died for my sins and you were raised from the
dead.
Fill me with your Holy Spirit. Thank You Father for saving me in Jesus' name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. If you need a tech guru to discover infidelity in your relationship with your partner and to catch them cheating. Use a trusted stealth Spy-app from this Cyber Guru 'hackingloop6@gmail .com' to unleash the strength of digital hacking right at your own monitor, he will hack and gain you access to your partner's phone activities, and also guide you through the whole process until you're satisfied. I tried him and have the boldness to refer him out here.

    ReplyDelete