Monday, March 21, 2011

The Armor Of God Prayer



(Pray this over you & spouse every morning)
*Note: Place spouses name in blanks of scripture prayers.


Heavenly Father, I praise and worship You. I cover myself and _________ with the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ as our protection. I pray that the blessed Holy Spirit would enable me during this time of prayer. I take a stand against all the workings of satan that would hind my prayers. I address myself only to the True and Living God. I reject any involvement of satan in my thoughts and words. satan, I command you, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, to leave mine and _________s presence with all your demons. I bring the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ between you and me, I bring the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ between you and _________. For greater is He that lives within us then you who lives in the world!

Heavenly Father, I recognize that You are worthy to receive all glory, honor and praise. I am thankful that You have loved _________ and I from past eternity. That You sent the Lord Jesus Christ into the world to die as _________ and I's substitute. I am thankful that Jesus came as my representative and that through Him You have completely forgiven _________ and I, You have adopted _________ and I into Your family, You have assumed all responsibility for _________ and I, You have given _________ and I eternal life, You have given _________ and I the perfect righteousness of the Lord Jesus Christ, so we are now justified. I am thankful that in Him, You have made _________ and I complete, and that You have offered Yourself to _________ and I to be our daily help and strength.

Heavenly Father, open _________ and mine eyes that we might see how great You are and how complete Your provision is for us this day. I am thankful that the victory the Lord Jesus Christ won for _________ and I on the Cross and in His resurrection has been given to us seating us with the Lord Jesus Christ in the Heavenlies. I recognize by faith that all wicked spirits and satan himself are under mine and _________s feet. I declare, therefore, that satan and his wicked spirits are subject to _________ and I in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

I am thankful for the spiritiual Armor You have provided. I put upon _________ and I, the Girdle of Truth, the Breastplate of Righteousness, the Sandals of Peace, and the Helmet of Salvation. I lift up for _________ and I the Shield of Faith against all the fiery darts of the enemy, and I take in hand for _________ and I, the Sword of the Spirit, the Word of God. I choose to use Your Word against all the forces of evil in mine and _________s life and marriage. I put this Armor on us and live in complete dependence on You. I refuse in this day to believe my feelings. I hold up the Shield of Faith against all accusations, distortions, and insinuations that satan would put into mine and _________s minds. I claim the fullness of the Will of God for our lives today.

I am thankful, Heavenly Father, that the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds, to the casting down of imagination and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and to bring every thought into obedience to the Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, in _________s and I lives and marriage today I tear down the strongholds of satan and smash the plans of satan that have been formed against us. I tear down the strongholds of satan against mine and _________s minds, and I surrender our minds to you, blessed Holy Spirit. I affirm, Heavenly Father, that You have not given _________ and I the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of strong mind. I break and smash the strongholds of satan formed against _________ and I's emotions today and I give our emotions to You. I smash the strongholds of satan formed against _________ and I's wills today, I give our wills to You and we choose to make the right decisions of faith. I smash the strongholds of satan formed against _________ and I's bodies today, I give our bodys to You recognizing that we are Your temples. I rejoice in Your mercy and goodness.

I am grateful, Heavenly Father, that Lord Jesus Christ spoiled all the principalities and powers triumphing over them in Himself. I claim all that victory for mine and _________s life and marriage today. I reject all the insinuations, accusations, and the temptations of satan that come against both _________ and I. I affirm that the Word of God is true. I choose to live today in the light of God's Word. I choose, Heavenly Father, to live in obedience to You and in fellowship with Yourself.
Open mine and _________s eyes and show us the areas of our lives that do not please You. Work in _________ and I to cleanse us from all areas in our lives that would give satan a foothold against us. Have us in every way stand in all that it means to be Your adopted child. Have us welcome all the ministry of the Holy Spirit into our lives. By faith and in dependance of You, may we put off fleshly works. Let _________ and I stand in all the victory of the resurrection and the provision He had made for us to live above sin.
Today, have _________ and I put off all forms of selfishness and put on love. Let _________ and I put off all forms of fear and put on courage. Have _________ and I put off all forms of weakness and put on strength. Have _________ and I put off all forms of lust and put on righteousness, purity, and honesty. I am trusting in You to show _________ and I how to make this practical in our daily lives.

I stand in the victory of the ascension and glorification of the Lord Jesus Christ, where all the principalities and powers were made subject to Him. I claim mine and _________s places in Christ as victorious with Him over all the enemies of our souls. I completely surrender _________ and I, and our marriage, to You Heavenly Father, as a living sacrifice. I choose that we not be conformed to this world. I choose that _________ and I be transformed by the renewing of our minds. I pray that You would show _________ and I Your will and enable us to walk in all the fullness of Your will today. Blessed Holy Spirit, I pray that You would fill _________ and I. Come into mine and _________s lives, break down every idol and cast out every foe.

I am thankful that You have made a provision, so that today _________ and I can lived filled with the Spirit of God with love, joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, meekness, faithfulness, and self control in our lives. I recognize that this is Your will for _________ and I. I therefore reject and resist all the endeavors of satan to rob _________ and I of the will of God.
Heavenly Father, I pray that now and through this day You would strengthen and enlighten _________ and I. Show _________ and I the way satan is hindering, tempting, lying and distorting the truth in our lives. Enable _________ and I to be the kind of persons that would please You. Enable _________ and I to be aggressive in prayer and in trusting You. Enable _________ and I to be aggressive mentally, to think about and practice Your Word, and to give You Your rightful place in our lives.

Again, I pray that You, blessed Holy Spirit, would bring all the work of the crucifixion, all the work of the resurrection, all the work of the glorification, and all the work of the Penecost into mine and _________s life and marriage today. I surrender _________ and I, and our marriage, to You. I refuse to be dscouraged, I refuse to be defeated. For You are the God of all hope. You have proven Your power by resurrecting Jesus Christ from the dead, and I claim in every way this victory over all the satanic forces in mine and _________s life and marriage. I pray this all in the precious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ with thanksgiving. I love and honor and bless You every day of our lives Lord, You rescue us from the snare of Your enemy because of Your unfailing love for us, and we give all praise and glory to You! Amen, Amen, Amen

1 comment:

  1. If you need a tech guru to discover infidelity in your relationship with your partner and to catch them cheating. Use a trusted stealth Spy-app from this Cyber Guru 'hackingloop6@gmail .com' to unleash the strength of digital hacking right at your own monitor, he will hack and gain you access to your partner's phone activities, and also guide you through the whole process until you're satisfied. I tried him and have the boldness to refer him out here.

    ReplyDelete