Monday, March 21, 2011

Marriage Restoration Prayers

Personalized Scriptures to Pray For Your Family
From Rejoice Marriage Ministries
"I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen wife and husband with power
through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through
faith. And I pray that wife and husband, being rooted and established in love, may have
power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is
the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge--that wife and
husband may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Now to him who is able
to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at
work within us." Ephesians 3:16-20
".... We have not stopped praying for wife and husband asking God to fill wife and
husband with the knowledge of his will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding.
And we pray this in order that wife and husband may live a life worthy of the Lord and
may please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the
knowledge of God, being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so
that wife and husband may have great endurance and patience, and joyfully giving
thanks to the Father, who has qualified wife and husband to share in the inheritance of
the saints in the kingdom of light. For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness
and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have redemption, the
forgiveness of sins." Colossians 1:9-14
"O Lord, I call to You; come quickly to me. Hear my voice when I call to You. Thank
You Lord, that You will answer me and tell me great and unsearchable things I do not
know. May my prayer be set before You like incense; may the lifting up of my hands be
like the evening sacrifice. Let the morning bring me word of Your unfailing love, for I
have put my trust in You. Show me the way I should go, for to You I lift up my soul.
Rescue me from my enemies, O Lord, for I hide myself in You. Teach me to do Your
will, for You are my God; may Your good Spirit lead me on level ground. Search me, O
God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any
offensive way in me, and lead me and husband in the way everlasting. Have mercy on
us, O God, according to Your unfailing love; according to Your great compassion blot
out our transgressions. Wash away all our iniquities and cleanse us from our sins. Set
a guard over my mouth, O Lord; keep watch over the door of my lips. Let not my and
husband's heart be drawn to what is evil. I keep asking You to fill us with the
knowledge of Your will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding. And I pray that
we may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please You in every way. I pray that You
will open husband's eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of
Satan to God, so that we may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those
who are sanctified by faith in You. I pray that husband will repent and turn to You, Lord
and prove our repentance by our deeds. For You have rescued us from the dominion ofdarkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son He loves, in whom we have
redemption, the forgiveness of sins. I keep asking that the God, our Lord Jesus Christ,
the glorious Father, may give husband and I the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that
we may know You better. I pray that the eyes of our hearts may be enlightened in order
that husband and I may know the hope to which You have called us, the riches of Your
glorious inheritance in the saints. I pray that husband will live by the Spirit, and will not
gratify the desires of the sinful nature. May You fill husband and I with the fruit of the
Spirit which is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness
and self-control. I pray that husband and I may be delivered from wicked and evil men,
for not everyone has faith. But the Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen and protect us
from the evil one. I praise You that You will cleanse husband and I from all our
impurities and from all our idols. You will give us each a new heart and put a new spirit
in us; You will remove from us our heart of stone and give us a heart of flesh. Thank
You Lord that I am not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast problem. For the
battle is not mine, but Yours. Thank You Lord that I can do everything through You who
gives me strength. And You will meet all my needs according to Your glorious riches in
Christ Jesus. Thank You Lord for Your promises that what You have said, that will You
bring about; what You have planned, that will You do. Thank You for Your Word that
goes out from Your mouth: It will not return to You empty, but will accomplish what You
desire and achieve the purpose for which You sent it. Our help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth. For nothing is impossible with God. Thank You Lord for
healing and restoring our marriage and for all marriages around the world. I pray this in
the mighty Name of Jesus. Amen."
- - - - -
Scriptures taken from: Psalm 141:1-2, Jeremiah 33:3, Psalm 34:1, Psalm 143:8-10,
Psalm 139:23-24, Psalm 51:1-2, Psalm 141:3-4, Colossians 1:9-10, Ephesians 1:17-
18, Acts 26:18, Colossians 9:13-14, Galatians 5:16, Galatians 5:22-23, 2
Thessalonians 3:2-3, Ezekiel 36:25-26, 2 Chronicles 20:15, Philippians 4:13,19, Isaiah
46:11, Isaiah 55:11, Psalm 121:2, and Luke 1:37.
- - - - -

- - -
Scripture quoted by permission and are from the Holy Bible; New International Version® Copyright© 1973,
1978, 1984 by International Bible Society.  Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House. All rights
reserved.  

- - - - -

4 comments:

  1. I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my husband return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank Dr Orissa for bringing joy and happiness to my life. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my husband, I required help until i found a grate spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my husband back in 24 hours after the spell has been cas, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my husband who has not called me for past five years now, he made an apology for the heartbreak he have cause me, and told me that he is very sorry for all the wrongs he have done to me and is ready to come back and spend the rest of his life with me. As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest woman on earth and me and my husband is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were before our break up. So that`s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe. All thanks goes to Dr Orissa for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in any situation you are undergoing am assuring you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely do yours. you can contact him via email orissatemple@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you Dr.jarto for what you have just done, for helping me getting my husband who left me with two kids years ago to me I thank you so much the great jarto of Dr.jartospellcaster@gmail.com for Bringing back my family i am greatfull and will always be if you also Need his help his email (Dr.jartospellcaster@gmail.com ) My name is Anne jones I am from Spain i want to share my happiness with the general public of what Dr.jarto of india but now in Africa has done for me in the last few weeks i was once in love this guy called McCarty we in love with each other until traveled out of my state for two year and we promise ourselves to be together forever, but before return from my journey he where now having another lover when i try to come back to he. He told me i should go away i love him so much that i could not let he go just like that then i told a friend about it and she advice me and recommend this man Dr.jarto for me when i visit he at Dr.jartospellcaster@gmail.com he only ask me to buy some items for sacrifices to help me get my ex back and he actually did it and it work well and today I am happy with encase any one is out there with same problem or any kind I advice he or she to contact this man today at Dr.jartospellcaster@gmail.com and with what he did for me I believe he can also help you thank once again Dr jarto

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am Kate Wilson from united States This is a testimony that I will tell to every one to hear. I have been married four 4years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the 2kids and we have suffered for 3years until I met a post where this man Dr ATIAFO have helped someone and I decided to give him a try to help me bring my lover back home and believe me I just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48hours as he have told me, I saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why I am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self. His email: atitafospelltemple@yahoo.com .or call +2347067607073.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently know what infidelity feels like, how bad disloyalty can hurt, how it feels to be cheated on, or e in a relationship with a cheater. This was so sad after I Contacted (hackingloop6@gmail . c o m) to help me hack my husband’s phone because I want to know his activities and see who he chats with.. All this was because I was suspecting him and in less than 4hrs this hacker was able to hack his phone and gave me access to all his phone activities.. It was sad to discover that he has been cheating on me with my cousin sister, so all u need to do to know the truth about your relationship is to contact a cyber genius (hackingloop6@gmail . c o m).. You can also reach him through WhatsApp +1 (484) 540 - 0785, his service is legit and affordable.

    ReplyDelete