Saturday, June 25, 2011

Prayers For Husbands

Lord, I come to You in praise and thanksgiving for who You are. I will extol You at all times; Your praise will always be on my lips. You are faithful to all Your promises. Thank You, Lord that You are turning the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers this month of June. I pray that HUSBAND as a father has compassion on his children, as the Lord has compassion on those who fear him.

Blessed is my husband who always fears the Lord, but HUSBAND who hardens his heart falls into trouble. Lord, You called HUSBAND to be free. Therefore, do not let sin reign in my husband’s mortal body so that HUSBAND obeys its evil desires. I pray that HUSBAND will not use his freedom to indulge in the sinful nature; rather, HUSBAND will serve others in love. My prayer is that HUSBAND will live by the Spirit, and he will not gratify the desires of the sinful nature. For the sinful nature desires what is contrary to the Spirit and the Spirit what is contrary to the sinful nature. They are in conflict with each other, so that HUSBAND does not do what he wants. Guard my husband’s life and rescue HUSBAND let him not be put to shame, for he will take refuge in You. May integrity and uprightness protect my husband, because my hope is in You. From the Lord comes deliverance for HUSBAND May Your blessings be on my husband today. Selah

I am confident of this, that He who began a good work in my husband and our family will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. Lord, I have not stopped praying for my beloved husband asking You to fill him up with the knowledge of Your will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding.

Lord, Your Word says that blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But my husband’s delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law HUSBAND meditates day and night. HUSBAND is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever HUSBAND does prospers.

Thank You that You have rescued HUSBAND from the dominion of darkness and You are bringing him into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom he has redemption, the forgiveness of sins. I pray that out of Your glorious riches You may strengthen HUSBAND with power through Your Spirit in his inner being so that Christ may dwell in HUSBAND s heart through faith. I pray that You will make HUSBAND to be made new in the attitude of his mind, and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness. I pray that HUSBAND as a father will not exasperate his children but instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord. I pray that my husband will love me, his wife as he loves himself, and I pray that I will respect my husband.

Let me not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time I will reap a harvest if I do not give up. I am like a woman in childbirth, I cry out, I gasp and pant. Lord, lead HUSBAND who is blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths You will guide them; You will turn the darkness into light before him and make the rough places smooth. These are the things You will do. Thank You that You will not forsake my husband and all my loved ones. Praise your Holy Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment