Monday, April 11, 2011

Restoration Prayers

Praise the Lord O my soul! Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever.
Lord, I pray that my Beloved will love the Lord God with all [his] heart and with all [his] soul and with all [his] strength. I pray that [his] heart would fear the Lord and keep all His commands always so that it might go well with us and our children forever.
I pray that [he] will not continue to gratify the desires of the sinful nature. For the sinful nature desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the sinful nature.
In the Name of Jesus and by and through the authority and power of His shed blood, I bind the demonic influences that are coming against me, my spouse and our Marriage, and loose on [him] the fruits of the Spirit which are Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness and Self-control. Help us, Lord, to live by Your Spirit and let us keep in step with the Spirit of Truth.
Lord, You say that cursed is the one who trusts in man who depends on flesh for his strength and whose heart turns away from the Lord. But blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him. Lord, You say that the heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it? Our Lord searches the heart and examines the mind to reward a man according to his conduct; according to what his deeds deserve. Father do not allow [him] to continue to deny You but in Your Mercy, Love and Grace, bring [him] to [his] knees before You in repentance and acknowledgment of You as [his] Savior and Lord. Father, bring [him] back to You.
Lord, speak to my beloved prodigal in dreams, in visions of the night when deep sleep falls on [him] as [he] slumbers in [his] bed. Speak in [his] ears and terrify [him] with warnings, to turn [him] from wrongdoing and keep [him] from pride to preserve [his] soul from the pit. Lord, I praise You that you say, ‘Spare [him] from going down to the pit, I have found a ransom for [him] — then [his] flesh is renewed like a child’s. It is restored as in the days of [his] youth. [He] prays to God and finds favor with Him. [He] sees God’s face and shouts for joy; [he] is restored by You to [his] righteous state.’ Lord, restore my Beloved in accordance with Your Word and Your Will now, in the mighty Name of Jesus, for today is the day of salvation.
Lord, I pray that my beloved spouse will not continue to conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but that [he] will be transformed by the renewing of [his] mind. Then [he] will be able to test and prove what God’s will is — His good pleasing and perfect will.
Thank You Lord, that I will not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army of problems that I am facing. For the battle is not mine, but it is Yours. I have faith in You alone.
I pray that my prodigal spouse will flee the evil desires of [his] youth and pursue Righteousness, Faith, Love and Peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart. I pray that [he] will come to [his] senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken [him] captive to do his will. Lord, I pray that You will open [his] eyes and turn [him] from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that [he] may receive forgiveness of [his] sins.
Blessed Father, wash away all our iniquities and cleanse us from all our sins. Create in each of us a pure heart, O God. Restore to us the joy of Your salvation and grant us a willing spirit to sustain us and enable us to be obedient to that which You have called us for. To You, O Lord, we lift up our souls; in You we trust, O our God. Do not let us be put to shame, nor let our enemies triumph over us.
Show us Your ways, O Lord, teach us Your paths; guide us in Your truth and teach us, for You are God our Savior, and our hope is in You all day long. Lord, may we bear with each other in Love and Forgive whatever grievances we may have against one another. Let us learn and remember daily to forgive as the Lord forgives us. And over all these virtues may we put on Love, which binds us all together in perfect unity – a Love that covers over a multitude of sins..
Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us. Lord, let us never forget, ‘What is impossible with men is possible with God.’ ‘No weapon forged against me, my Beloved Spouse, our marriage, our home and loved ones will prevail.’ We will have faith in the Lord our God. The Lord will keep me and my spouse from all harm — He will watch over our lives; the Lord will watch over our coming and going both now and forevermore.
We pray this all in the mighty and matchless Name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Amen.
…and Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment